Well, it has been a week and in some ways I feel like it has been a month! It feels like so much has happened and yet I feel so comfortable with the commitments that I have made and the fact that so many people know what I am doing.
Bad news: yesterday I had an overly friendly relationship with cashews of all things. I bought the cashews for snacks, but they kept calling my name and I kept answering. Before we were done I had had four snacks during the afternoon. Ugh!
Good news: I have lost 4 pounds! I have only eaten fast food one time this past week. I am walking almost every day. I am now doing 30 crunchies everyday. I have thrown out all of the junk that was lurking in my cupboards and fridge. I have had a meal at a restraunt and chose well. I am excited!!
Best news: It has been an absolute blessing to receive messages of love and support from so many wonderful people. I am humbled to be the recipient of so much love. I truly feel lifted up by this experience. When I am alone physically, I do not feel alone at all. Thank you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those darn cashews! What if, when you buy a bag of nuts, you separate them into appropriate sized portions in ziplocks and commit to only taking one portion per day?
I think that is a great idea. I will do it..it is the open, unmeasured can that seems to be the problem.
Post a Comment